Airshou app is a screen recorder for iOS, which can capture the activities on the screen and convert them into high-quality videos. The videos are created in the popular file formats and can be played back on all the major media players. The videos can also be shared on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter or uploaded on video portals such as YouTube.
Screen recorders can be used for amusement purposes as well as for professional requirements. Just for fun sake, you may want to capture the progress of a video game on your iOS device and share it with your friends. On the other hand, as a video blogger, you may be looking for a screen recorder to create video tutorials. Unfortunately, App Store does not support any screen recording apps like Airshou Screen Recorder. This is why we have compiled this guide for you. Here you will learn how to install Airshou easily on your iOS device.
Download Airshou on iOS:
Airshou ios app is not compatible with all the iOS devices. This is why it would be worth your while to ascertain the device compatibility before starting the installation process. You can install:
- Air shou for iOS 9, 9.3.4, 9.3.5
- Airshou iOS 10, 10.1, 10.2, 10.0.2, 10.0.3, 10.3, 10.4
This means that it is available on most of the recent devices including iPhone 6, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, and 7 Plus. It is also available on iPad Air, iPad Mini, and iPod Touch.
- To check your current iOS version go to Settings >> General >> About.
- To update the iOS, go to Settings >> General >> Software Update
Now, we will see how to install it on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. There are many methods and sources to download working Airshou. We have taken the best working methods and sharing here.
Tutu Helper Airshou: Install Air Shou using Tutu Helper App:
If you wish to use Airshou app on your iOS device, you will need to install Tutu Helper as well. You will be able to install Airshou without Tutu Helper but you will not be able to use it. The moment you will launch the application it will ask you to install Tutu Helper and if upon clicking ‘Cancel’ it will terminate the application.
So, before installing Airshou Screen recorder, we will need to learn how to get Tutu Helper on our iOS devices. Tutu Helper is the app market with access to plenty of tweaks and third-party apps like Airshou recorder. It is currently supported on iOS 9 and iOS 10. Here are the simple steps to install it on your device:
Download Tutu Helper:
- Launch Safari browser on your iDevice from the home screen (only Safari and no other browser is guaranteed to work in this case)
- Open the URL http://www.tutuapp.vip/
- Wait for a few seconds to let the page load
- Tap the option on the top right that reads ‘Regular (Free)’ (we will install the free version as the VIP version is paid)
- Tap on the green button labeled as ‘Download Now’
- A prompt will appear on which you need to tap ‘Install’
You can exit the Safari browser and go back to the home screen of your device. The Tutu Helper icon will already be there. Wait for the installation to complete and for the icon to get enabled (undimmed). There is one more thing you need to do before you can run the app (because when you will try to launch Tutu Helper you will see the prompt ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer.’)
- Go to Settings from the iOS home screen
- Tap General
- Select ‘Profiles & Device Management’ after scrolling down a bit
- Select ‘Tumen Anbang Paper Co. Ltd’ (which is the Tutu Helper profile)
- Tap again on ‘Trust “Tumen Anbang Paper Co. Ltd”’
- Tap ‘Trust’ one more time.
Now you have the Tutu Helper. You can now use it to install working Airshou app on your iOS device. Keep reading!
Install Airshou on iOS 10/10.1.2/10.2.1:
Now we will learn how to install Airshou working version on our iOS device using the Tutu Helper app market. Downloading Air Shou app using this third-party store is easy and will complete within a few minutes. You can use this method to download Airshou for iPhone, iPad and other iOS devices. Here is what you need to do:
- Open Tutu Helper market app on your iPhone or any other iOS device you are using
- On the top of the app, you will see the ‘Search’ box, which you need to TAP
- Now type ‘Airshou’ (without quotes) in the search box
- You will now see Airshou app listed in the search results
- Now tap on the button labeled as ‘Get’ or ‘Open’
- Another prompt will appear on which you need to tap ‘Install’
Now press the home button and go back to the home screen. There you will see the Airshou icon. Once it is completely installed, you will need to ‘Trust’ the profile for Airshou as well (the way you did for Tutu Helper)
- Go to Settings >> General >> Profiles & Device Management
- Tap on the Airshou profile
- Trust the profile on the next screen
- A prompt will be displayed; tap ‘Trust’ again
That will allow you to use the application on your phone. That’s one method and working for most of the users. We haven’t found any errors with that method.
Alternative method to install Airshou using Emu4iOS:
You will need to have Tutu Helper installed on your device to be able to use Airshou. So, do not uninstall it. But, here is an alternative method to install Airshou in case the above method does not work.
- Launch Safari browser
- Open the link https://emu4ios.net/
- Scroll down and tap ‘Airshou’
- Tap ‘Get’ button on the next screen on the top in the same line as the icon
- Tap ‘Install’ when the prompt appears
This will install Airshou on your device again!
Now you can go ahead and launch the application to start capturing high-quality screen videos.
Airshou is one of the best apps to for screen recording. But, screen recording apps are not available on the Apple’s App Store. This is why we need to install Airshou from a third party source. This screen recorder is supported on iOS 9 and iOS 10 including all their iterations. Also, the latest version of Airshou requires you to have Tutu Helper preinstalled in order for it to work.